The Benjamin Foundation working in patnership with the F7 Framingham Earl cluster of schools provides a Parent Support Adviser (PSA) Service.
Parenting can be hard and sometimes things can get tough. As a parent/carer you want what is best for your child.
As your Parent Support Adviser I am here, to listen and support your family to deal with issues or concerns you may be facing. I may not have all the answers but together we can explore ways forward.
A parent support adviser can:
- Meet to talk where you feel most comfortable
- Help you see what you are doing well as a parent
- Give you hints and tips about general parenting issues
- Find services and other agencies available to help you and your family and encourage good attendance
- Foster positive relationships between home and school
These are just some of the things I can offer!
If you feel that you would like to meet me for an informal chat my contact details are:
Find out more about the The Benjamin Foundation by visiting our website www.benjaminfoundation.co.uk